Theft

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Theft
From: "Joey Hiykel" <v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:42:36 -0600
With the recently stolen tiger, i was wondering. Would you people just drive
your tiger to most places around town? Do you have any "anti-theft" devices?
On Friday, it was 50 degrees here, and so i took the tiger out with my dad,
and was cruising around with the street racing crew until about 12 or 1 am.
And before we went back home, we had to go to the store. Well theres a 24hr
walmart. And so we went shopping there, and i was didnt like leaving the
Tiger out there for about 20 min or less. But i feel that way about anywhere
we go. I know the doors lock, but my dad dosnt lock them, because if someone
wanted in, they could just go threw the soft top?? What do you think? And is
there anything that i can do to "anti theft" the tiger? Or somewhat? I know
there are like hidden switch and stuff. And there is a tip in the CAT tech
tip book that uses 3 switches and acts like a combonation. And i could do
something like that to make me feel better about leaving the tiger outside
stores....etc, but can someone tell me how or what to do. And are there any
other things that can be done? Should i lock the doors? IMHO i would lock
them, but my dad dosnt.

But on the good end, the tigers running extremely well, very strong. Im glad
my family owns one. :-)

thanks in advanced.

Joey