RE: Theft

To: <Fhsloth3@cs.com>, <v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Theft
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:08:15 -0500
Fred

        Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=SWITCHBATT

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tigers@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-tigers@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Fhsloth3@cs.com
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 10:12 AM
To: v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com; tigers@autox.team.net

Joey-

I have a keyed battery cut-off switch mounted so that I can turn off all the

power to the car. Nothing operates with the switch off.

I purchased it about 20 years ago, but the only ones I've seen since are
just
a knob that is turned to disconnect the power.

I'd like to find another keyed switch for my '65 Mustang convertible.

Fred Baum
9470768