More Old Folks

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Old Folks
From: "Robert Jaarsma" <jaars@cyberportal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:09:31 -0500
Like Daniel Creech, I push up the average with my the age at 68 in two
days.
I started off with Alpines, until I learned about the Tiger. A Tiger
owner pointed me to an old one which I bought in 1987 for $900.  (Do we
have inflation or not?) After a three year restoration it became a nice
car. My son really likes it now as much as I do. However, I deviated
into Sunbeam Venezias, not just one but eventually three of them.  I try
to stay young and busy with a Venezia restoration, and I hope to live
long enough and have the energy to do the worst one also!  My son and I
keep also talking about an old MINI, that probably it will be only
dreaming(?).  I hope the Tiger will stay in the family forever. As
Daniel stated: "so much to do and so little time".
Robert