ages

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: ages
From: "Nathan Johnson" <vesselofgrace@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:15:24 +0000
Well, I am going to try and go for youngest Sunbeam enthusiest and say that
I helped my dad restore our first Series II Alpine when I was 10.  And in
fairness he actually let me wrench on it and apply trip pieces etc.  I
learned to drive with my permit in that Alpine 5 years later and then it
became my primary transporation when I turned 16.  Since then I have always
owned a Sunbeam, upgrading to a Mark I Tiger when I was 20, and I still own
2 Tigers (Mark I, Mark IA) and a Series V Alpine today at 26.  Wow... does
this qualify as an addiction? :-)

Nathan Johnson

P.S.  Anybody know anyone interested in buying a Mark I or a Series V
Alpine?  I need to make space in my driveway...