Re: Theft Switches

To: "Jeff Howarth" <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Theft Switches
From: <arado7@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:59:01 -0500
Now I am paranoid. After using my lock system from steering wheel to brake
pedal for twenty plus years I find it is of little value. So,  I will
design/build a lock from shifting lever to clutch pedal. The lock bar will
be made from Krypton/Beryllium/Cobalt or some such steel. What do they use
on Star Trek? You will have to destroy shift lever or clutch pedal to
remove. Makes car hard to drive. Also I will keep car under observation
using scope on top of  FAL main battle rifle. Should be safe.  Regards,
Gary B9472283