RE: gears that mesh

To: <pirouette@charter.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gears that mesh
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:19:34 -0500
Chris
        I suggest you find someone who will let you drive a 5.0 Mustang with
a 5 speed.   This will give you a good sense and feel of how a 5 speed will
be in your Tiger.   I think my 1988 5.0 Mustang compares well to my Tiger.
There are differences like the Mustang is heavier and the tires are 15 inch
but you will get the idea of how it will drive.

Ron Fraser