RE: Dipstick

To: Ron Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: RE: Dipstick
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:19:21 -0800 (PST)
If you look in one of the several Mustang
magazines(part suppliers) you will find several dip
sticks, including tubes availabe. I wouldnt go out on
a limb and say they even have ones like came stock
on/in a Tiger. But they do have ones that are close,
at least in the bend. The little cap might not be as
readialy availble from every distributor but I think I
remember see it in one of the catalouges. A while back
our friend, Dr.Rob?? from Atlanta told about having
some work done to his Tiger by a Cobra shop in a near
by southern state. He was very happy with the new
carb, wires etc and how much better his car ran. He
posted a website of the Cobra shop and I took time to
look at all the parts for similarites to things the
early Cobras had in common with Tigers. Im pretty sure
they also sold the early dipstick for the early
260/289 sb Cobras. Price wasnt bad either if memory serves.