George Boskoff and Carroll Shelby at SUNI IV

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: George Boskoff and Carroll Shelby at SUNI IV
From: "Arden Bedell" <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:37:47 -0800
This didn't seem to go through the first time, so I'm reposting it. My
apologies if you get multiple copies...

OK, it's been a long time since SUNI IV, but I've finally found some time to
put some video of George Boskoff and Carroll Shelby on my web site. The first
link takes you to a page where there's a video of George talking about his
work on the Breedlove land speed record cars, and the second is a video of
George and Carroll Shelby talking about the development of the Shelby
protoype.

I should warn you that even though I tried to reduce the files size as much as
possible, the second video is about 30 minutes long and it still came out to
about 20MB. The first 2 minutes are a bit jiggly; I was attempting to get the
camera on the tripod and the whole setup placed without losing focus on the
speakers. I hope no one gets too sea-sick while the video goes through its
gyrations. Here are the links:

Pictures of the pair, and the video of Mr. Boskoff talking about the Breedlove
cars:
http://acbedell.home.comcast.net/George_and_Carroll.html

The video of Mr. Boskoff and Mr. Shelby talking about the Tiger prototype:
http://acbedell3.home.comcast.net/index.html

You need a copy of Real Player to view the files.

-- Arden