Seat bladder control

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat bladder control
From: <gharlowe@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:42:17 -0500
Listers -

I'm trying to attach the hooks of a new seat bladder to the seat frame
on a Mk1A.  The original bladder wasn't there when I took the seats
apart, so I don't have a guide.  There are two hooks on each side and
one hook at each corner at one end of the bladder only (10 hooks total).
Does it matter if the two corner hooks are at the front or the back of
the seat?   The holes in the rails seem to line up best when the bladder
is oriented with the corner hooks at the front of the seat.  Any
preference whether to attach the corner hooks to the front or side
rails?  Tricks to accomplish this beyond brute force?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Graham Harlowe
B382001466