RE: Holley carbs

To: "'Chris and Jodie'" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Holley carbs
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 01:40:03 -0500
Chris
        Chances are you could rebuild the Holley you have without any
problem.   Usually it is just the gaskets that are bad and Holley now uses
much better gasket material.   Even if the throttle shaft bores are worn;
they can be bushed.
It your call on where to spend your money.

        I doubt very much the shiny zinc finish has any performance
characteristics.  More likely a just flash to catch your eye.

Ron Fraser