Tiger POSSIBLY for sale

To: Tiger digest <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger POSSIBLY for sale
From: Witt <netwitt@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 20:20:37 -0400
Greetings all,

I'm looking at a Tiger that I found about 2 miles from my home.  But I'm not
sure that I will be buying it.  I may opt for a '65 Mustang GT convertible
instead.  I can't obviously afford both.

I don't have pictures since it's not my car. If it does in fact come up for
sale, and by chance there are no local buyers, I'll re-post.  The vehicle is
in Western PA.  Below is some more info I previously jotted down:

'65 Tiger. It was titled in 966. The current owner said it's just too much
car for her, and she's afraid of it. Says it needs wings :^)  I had my
mechanic look at it (he rebuilds cars, and is particular).  He said it's
solid and clean. The paint was stripped down, re-primed and painted red (the
original color was blue), but my mechanic isn9t thrilled about the paint.
He said it was a hard enamel that was used. It has chipped on a couple of
corners where the door closes, and where the hood closes. The interior and
top have been redone. It has wire wheels, but not the originals. It's
missing the stainless steel moldings on the side. No heater or radio.  The
air cleaner has been replaced.  The brakes need completely redone, and the
current owner is going to take care of that.  The owner said that she is
sure the 260 was replaced with a 289.

The numbers:
B9472064   LRXFE
3303     S27KA
     58

JAL 561359.

On the engine plate is again, 3303-S27KA
                    also C4PZ-6001-CF
                    option S0-2632

Stay safe, God bless.

don w.