Re: shipping a hood - SEKO freight

To: "Stephen Waybright" <gswaybright@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: shipping a hood - SEKO freight
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:56:06 -0600
Stephen,

Just wanted to thank you for sharing the information on SEKO. I just had
some parts made for my Jensen Healey in northern California and was notified
today they were ready. I sent your information to the company that made my
parts and they just notified me that SEKO's price was considerably lower
than all their normal shippers. Sounds like SEKO just made a new customer
today. I was sure happy with their quote, now I will find out how fast they
are and if the parts come in undamaged (or not).

Again Thanks for the tip,
Dan Eiland
El Paso, Texas