British Auto Show - Atlanta 2006

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: British Auto Show - Atlanta 2006
From: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:59:26 -0400
Back from Ecuador - great trip - with a group of four eye docs and 8
oral surgeons plus a total of 30 support staff, we saw over 400
patients and performed over 50 various surgeries last week. But now
back to the grind and I realized, the Atlanta British Auto Show is in
2 weeks.
Hope you can take some time to visit Atlanta and the local British
Car scene. If you saw it last year, you know how much fun a gathering
this large in the south of Britsh cars can be. Anyway, here is the
link for info and to register.
Rob

http://www.atlantabritishmotorcarday.com/

Rob & Nana's V8Tygr