Caps Bright Hot Coating

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Caps Bright Hot Coating
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:13:00 -0400
Folks,

I wanted to send a note about an excellent experience I had using Caps
Bright Hot Coatings to do my headers. I learned about them via Sean (Dr.
Moonstone), and Larry Paulick. The finish looks very good and as I've
heard from others should hold up well. I purchased the headers new from
Rick at Sunbeam Specialties and had them delivered to my house. After
test fitting on the car, I boxed them back up and sent them to Caps in
California. If you're brave enough, you could probably have Rick send
them directly to Caps to save some shipping cost and time. Cost via
Fedex ground from Maryland was $28. After they arrived I was called by
Caps to verify the finish I wanted and to take care of the financial
details. The published cost is $225 but according to Dr. Moonstone if
you let them know the headers are for a Tiger, they'll give you a price
break. The headers were at Caps for about a week, and then another week
in transit back to me. Just thought I'd pass along my experience. Here's
a link to their site:

http://www.capsbhc.com/

Cheers,

Joe Parlanti