RE: Book of Norman Prices

To: mjsutter@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Book of Norman Prices
From: "Joey Hiykel" <v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:20:04 -0500
Why sell the book though? Is there really as much info as they say in it? I
dont have one, and want one, but i am definitly not spending anywhere near
700 or w/e they are going for now. I will spend 500 but thats as high as i
can go. I enjoy driving the car, instead of reading about it. And if i have
any questions about anything, i come here. Becuase i know there are alot of
smart tiger people on here, that will point me in the right direction. This
is my book of norman.

I didnt mean to offend anyone, this is just my opinion.

Joey