Book of Norman Prices

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Book of Norman Prices
From: <mjsutter@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 19:54:01 -0700
Listers,

The book that was bid up to $1500.00 before Christmas didn't sell to the
highest bidder. The deal fell through. I personally contacted the second place
bidder and offered her the book for her top bid ($1200.00). She told me to go
pound sand. So I then contacted the third place finisher and offered mine up
at $1000.00, he bought it. I can buy a lot of parts for $1000.00 so I said
good bye to the Book. The woman called me back about a month later wanting to
pay $1200.00.

Percentage-wise I did better on the book than I did on the car.

On a different subject:

I'm looking for a basket Tiger body in any condition. Incomplete cars are
prefered. A body and a Dana 44 are what I'm really looking for.

Currently between Tigers.

MS