Yes, young grasshopper....

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yes, young grasshopper....
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 07:52:29 -0400
Yes, young grasshopper,    "Should your ownership ever
transcend from simply driving, to life altering experiences, you may
begin to comprehend the magic that this Marque has to offer."   And if you can
walk on rice paper without making a sound, then you are ready.

????????????????????   If owning my car supplies me with life altering
experiences,  then Barrett-Jackson be dammed.  I'll never sell the

                                                              Jeff