Front Cover

To: lgooch@satx.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Cover
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:31:56 EDT
I plan to use one of the lists recommenced water pumps, maybe Edelbrock.  A
ppreciate
any suggestions.

Lewis,

Why not use the 302 front cover and the Edelbrock aluminum waterpump? The
most you will have to do is drill a hole in the cover for the dip stick and
press the fan flange on the pump back to line up the pulley. Make sure  you
push
against the end of the shaft, not the impeller.

I was not aware that Edelbrock made a waterpump for the 260 type front
cover. If they do you can probably use the front cover as long as there is a
surface for the waterpump to seal on.

                                                                        John
Logan