Front License plate bracket

To: "Tigers Digest" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front License plate bracket
From: "lcbohrer" <lcbohrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:06:53 -0700
Years ago I made a brack from ~0.060 soft aluminum sheet that bolted on behind
the bumper brackets where they attach to the bumper.  That location got the
license of to the sited and out of the air path to the radiator.  I no longer
have the bracket - the car is licensed vintage now and only needs the rear
plate.  If you chose to try this, cut out some cardboard and make a model of
the bracket.  The bracket is invisible so workmanship isn't a great concern.
It was easy enough to do. There was also a back brace that went under the main
bolt attaching the bumper to the car to stiffen the plate and keep it from
flapping fore/aft.

Bud