RE: Windshield Wiper Question

To: "MSN" <w_pierzga@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Windshield Wiper Question
From: stubrennan@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:22:42 +0000
Using Rain-X on the inside of the windshield:  There's an intresting
thought.....

  Driving home one night in the Tiger, top down, I gradually became aware that
I couldn't see the lights at the far end of the long straight street I was on.
Power failure?  No, a sudden localized monsoon.  Within seconds it was pouring
so hard I had to slow down to around 20mph, so there was no hiding behind the
windshield.  The wipers could barely keep up with the outside (with Rain-X),
and there was so much water splashed on the inside that I could hardly see.

It was over in a minute or so.  My daughter, in the passenger seat, was not
amused.  We, and all of the sheet music she was carrying were completely soaked.

Anyway, I think Rain-X on the inside might have helped with the visibility.  I
think I'll try that in case I get caught in the future.

Stu