Selling my Tiger

Subject: Selling my Tiger
From: "Kreg Kallenberger" <kregkallenberger@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:24:02 -0500
The SAOCA (Alpine)  is meeting this weekend in Tulsa and I have been toying
with selling my Tiger.  It was restored by David McDermott about 6 years
ago.  I am spending most of my time at my ranch and studio and it requires a
2 mile drive on a gravel road.  I have never taken the Tiger on this road.
I leave it in Tulsa so I do not get to enjoy it as much as I want to. If you
attend the rally in Tulsa on Friday I am planning on being there with the
Tiger.  You can reach me at 918-846-2343  or cell 918-724-5186