"Wrecks to Riches"

To: "'Thomas Witt'" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Wrecks to Riches"
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:09:22 -0400
Yes, I have watched the program; its interesting and sad at the same time.
Remember this is a TV production.

They work on interesting  cars and paint is usually incredible.

        Sad because it is another scripted, edited glimpse about a subject
we are interested in and the editor is just trying to make entertainment.
I cringe every time I see them use a grinder on the cars right after it
comes out of the paint shop, that does not seem very professional to me.
If you watch closely you might see segments the don't seem right; I think
that is the editor juggling the time line of the build around.   These are 3
week builds and filming crammed into a one hour time slot.   Have you
noticed that one guy has bought 4 or 5 of these cars; I'm beginning to think
that guy is the producer or one of the backers of this program.

        At least its not as bad as American Hot Rod.   That production
company must be paying Boyd some really big buck to portray him as one of
the worst employers in the country on national and possibly world TV.  I
know I would be asking for at least a 7 figure dollar amount to be a
complete jerk like that.  I'm surprised anyone would work for him after
seeing that program.

MHO

Ron Fraser