Re: car weight

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car weight
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:11:31 -0700 (PDT)
They may not be pony cars, but they do demonstrate that it's feasible
to get the weight down instead of forever going up. The Vette use to be
a heavy pig. I was also pleased to learn that the Panoz Esperante
weighs in at 3100 - 3200 lbs, though I'd like to see it get under 3000.
I'd like to see the Shelby Mustang down around 3200 - 3400 lbs max.

Stephen Waybright
www.drivershouston.com