Re: And while on the Subject of Clones...

To: CoolVT@aol.com, RMEbstein@aol.com, atwittsend@verizon.net,
Subject: Re: And while on the Subject of Clones...
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:57:02 EDT
My Brother-in-law got invited to Orange County Choppers and appeared briefly
on one of the episodes and has been doing business with the Tuttles for
several years. After he got back he talked about how the director and producer
on
the show had the Tuttles stage family fights, problems and last minute
thrillers
for the sake of drama and good TV Same is true for Codington, Overhaulin' and
several other similar shows. In fact my Brother-in-law actually watched a
bike purposely pushed off a hoist and an engine blown up just for the sake of
better ratings and drama.

On the flip side I've had 4 Overhaulin' cars show up to my weekly car
shows/cruises. One in particular was the 4 door Chevy shoebox hardtop that
ended up
as a chop top 2 door. One of my regulars has over 100 street rods with many
built by Foos and Codington....all showed extremely high quality work. If I had
the money I'd have Foos do one of my Chevelles.

Remember that TV is a for profit medium and anything goes when it comes to
ratings and profit.

Moonstone

Got some cool PICS of many of the cars I've mentioned that I took at the
shows I put on.