Re: Washer Bottle Question

To: fastsage@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Washer Bottle Question
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:05:26 EDT
I put a spare washer bottle on my left side years ago. I used
an Alpine Bracket and strap and mounted it under the header tank
with the weight of the bottle resting on the frame rail.  Swapped  the
stock radiator cap for a coolant return type and ran hose to the
brass nipple on the washer bottle.  Soon discovered it worked
great filling the battle but the nipple leaked air and it wouldn't
get sucked back in.  So I removed the nipple and ran the hose to
the bottle bottom.  Viola..  Works great.  Fills up when hot  and
shut down, and then sucks it back it as it cools.

But I didn't see any cooling improvement.  Just the lack of
Tiger p..s  mark when parking.

Tom Patton is running at the June Sprints this weekend.
Anyone know how he did.  Weather looked like rain.

Dave