Re: Stock Spam

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stock Spam
From: Terry Packer <packertl3@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
I've been getting stock spam on other e-mail accounts for a while now, in
addition to Tigers. I forwarded some of them to my ISP for investigation. All
they said was that every message originated from a different address so there
wasn't anything they could do. If anyone learns anything different please post
to the list. My ISP may be willing to take action if a plausible strategy is
suggested. Might be useful for limiting some of he other spam that shows up
from time to time also.
  Terry Packer