RPM Question

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RPM Question
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 17:44:16 -0700
The fuel cap question reminded me to ask the list about an issue that's
been bothering my Tiger.

Especially in hot weather (now), when I come to a stop with any urgency,
RPMs drop suddenly, on some occasions stalling the car. It starts right
up again, but it's a pain in the %$$! Additionally, in hot weather,
RPMS tend to run lower than what I set them at in cooler circumstances
(independent, or maybe not, of the sudden stop issue).

I have a Holley "Street Avenger" carb on the car.  Any suggestions out
there on how to cure this issue?

Thanks.
Steve Sage