Re: Tiger fresh air vents

To: jim.ferrara@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger fresh air vents
From: JPKKMK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:38:43 EDT
I have done this modification on my MKI and is a great addition. I did it  to
a completed car and while more work with a finished car, it wasn't too bad.
The placement is obvious once you put the new vent body pieces in  place. I
used JB weld to seal/secure the part in the car and when finished the  are
water
tight and locked in place. I have since cut the parts needed out of  two more
cars and have everything else needed to add the fresh air vents if  anyone is
interested.
Patrick King