Re: original keys

To: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: original keys
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:56:45 -0700
Peter,

My Mk , like your keys, has a "Rootes" triangular head key, with "L & F"
on obverse for Ignition, Cubby & Doors.

The trunk key is square headed, and has "Union" and "Made in England" on
one side, with "Wilmot"
and "Breedon" lengthwise on other.

Both are in chromed brass. While not absolutely certain, I believe these
are the originals.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman