3rd Annual Drive-In Movies

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 3rd Annual Drive-In Movies
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:18:02 -0700
Just a reminder everyone is invited to attend our 3rd Annual Drive-in
movie and BBQ Potluck

Where: Rob & Jennifer Guerra's Garage

When :  Sat August 19th

Time : BBQ to Start at 5:00 PM, Movies at dusk til late

Movies played on all three screens again this year!

What we are providing  movies, facilities, Keg of Beer, condiments,
plates etc, some water and sodas

What you need to bring what you want to bbq and an item to share.

Even though we can fit a bunch of cars in the garage, it's first come
first serve on parking inside.  So bring a chair too.

This is a family affair, bring the kids.  We have a playground,
playhouse, and video games to keep them entertained. There is plenty
of parking if you don't bring your club car for the family car.

Rob