Fw: 1967 Tiger Scammers reply to my inquiry about the

To: "Tigergroup" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 1967 Tiger Scammers reply to my inquiry about the
From: "Lewis Gooch" <lgooch@satx.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:12:17 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Jan Marek
To: lgooch@satx.rr.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:53 PM
Subject: RE: 1967 Tiger

The car is still available but I stopped the auction from eBay, the reason is
a good a offer from somebody wich finally his change his mind.

The price is with shipping included because I work in army and I have a
voucher to ship free with Lufthansa Airplane Cargo. I will ship the car via
Lufthansa Airplane Cargo insured and it will take 48 hours until you will have
in your nearest airport or in 3 days you will have it at your door.

Thank you,

Jan

-