RE: /blanking plate

To: "'Tim Webster'" <crabco@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: /blanking plate
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:19:29 -0400
Tim
        The blanking plate listed in the Rootes Parts list is Ford part #
JB-6095-A with gasket JB-9417-B.
Ford Motorsport lists this part as #M-9351-A302

You should be able to find this at a Ford dealer or in one of the Early
Mustang catalogs like Mustangs Unlimited.

Another possibility is to make one yourself from heavy gauge steel.

Ron Fraser