Re: Front suspension project

To: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Subject: Re: Front suspension project
From: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:34:17 -0700 (MST)
I did that very thing.  I sent Dale my front crossmember with A-arms and
spindles.  He sent me back a gorgeous powdercoated crossmember with
big-brakes, bulletproof fulcrum pins (I know, there is no such thing),
reinforced in all the right places, new bearings, MG quickrack, all
airframe bolts, etc etc.  It was so pretty I hated to bolt it under the
car.  Yeah, I had to sell my children for medical experiments to pay for
it, but you get what you pay for.  Since my car sees time on a track, I
didn't want to compromise.

-Bob
B9471388