RE: Transmission color

To: "'Theodore Brown'" <tbrown@midcoast.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Transmission color
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:49:11 -0500
Tod
        TBON does not state how many engines are in each date code and the
listings are too incomplete to make an accurate determination.   This
information is probably in the Jensen records but I don't know who has
access to them; possibly Norm has copies of them.   There are 14 engine date
codes listed in TBON and there is no consecutive order of production between
VIN number and engine date code.

Ron Fraser