Re: Front Plate

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Plate
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:18:41 EST
I agree that the driving has gotten scary over the past 20  years.  Since the
requirement of commercial driver's CDL's, I think there  has been an
improvement with truckers.  So, that is one good thing that is  going on.

I've often  wondered if visitors to this country can rent a  car with an
international driver's license??  I once saw a person miss an  exit off I-4 to
Disney in Orlando...he merely decided to back up to the exit  using the traffic
lane to do so.  This was around 6:00 PM and caused quite  a scene.
Mark L.