RE: survivor

To: "'Dave Buck'" <dave@chesmorebuck.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: survivor
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:32:15 -0500
Dave
        All automobile communities appreciate original survivor examples;
they give us Rootes.;)
These are the cars that let us see how the factory put these cars together.
To many of us they are priceless for the information we can glean from them.

        I have been to a couple Sunbeam events where even the judges have
stated; "I'm tired of seeing all these restored cars."   "I want to see the
patina, I want to know the owner is driving and enjoying the car."   Some
car shows even have a survivor category for trophies.

I would enjoy the ride and just fix what is needed, but it is your car and
you have to decide.

Ron Fraser