Tiger motor mounts with headers

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger motor mounts with headers
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:00:00 -0500
Hello All,

I'm trying to figure out what type of motor mounts / frame mounts are
needed to accommodate the long tube chassis headers that were available.
I've seen the one side replacement frame mount available to accommodate
the LAT tri-Y headers, but I'm unclear on the long tubes. I have the
headers, I bought them on eBay a year or so ago, ( probably from one of
you guys) they are an older style, with a head flange pattern different
than what my late model 302 needs, but I can fix that by reflanging or
redrilling the headers. The headers appear to look just like the ones
that are sold new by CAT. When I bolt them to the motor on the engine
stand, all the tubes run right in the way of the motor mounts, both
sides. I never had a 260/289 to compare to so I don't know if the mount
configuration is different. Maybe these headers wont work at all?

As usual, thanks for any info.

Cullen McCann
B382001452