RE: Tiger motor mounts with headers

To: <65Tiger@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger motor mounts with headers
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:12:45 -0500
Thanks Curtis, this has been extremely helpful. I would say it has
resolved my confusion. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Man I love this email list! Its like an unlimited resource....wish I
would have had one of these for all the other projects!

Cullen

"....Attached are three pictures of headers.  One compares the Sunbeam
Specialties to my new at that time CAT headers.  The motor mount goes
between the tubes in the obvious spot.
One picture shows them mounted to my engine on my test stand before
putting in car.
Hope this helps.

I could not find Tom's article on line.  If you are a member of STOA,
you could probably ask for a back tech tip.  Its published as a tech
tip, where I don't know but will look a little more.
I'd buy either CAT or SS headers.  The pictures might tell you if you
already have one.
You might also try his website STOA-Tiger  (engravers.com) to see if you
can find it or email him.

good luck,