Re: it's not vapor-lock...

To: "Larry Paulick" <lpaulick@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: it's not vapor-lock...
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:23:14 -0400
Larry -

I used new Jeg's 1.6 rockers. I'm both guessing & hoping that it was just as
you said,  I simply missed one. I'm also confident the revs didn't exceed
2500 - 3000 rpm. I should have the motor back up & running tomorrow so we'll
see...

BTW: Your car is drop-dead gorgeous! Is that particular color red an
original color?

Also, if you don't mind me asking - What size wheels & tires do you have and
where did you purchase them?

Once I get the engine ( valves ) sorted, my next purchase will be wheels &
tires. I'm VERY interested in the Panasports & need to desperately update
the 13" basket style wheels and dry-rotted tires that I presently have.

Thanks...