Re: Appropriate tires for 16" wheels.

To: "Bourne, Darryl" <darryl.bourne@rbc.com>
Subject: Re: Appropriate tires for 16" wheels.
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:50:50 -0700
Daryl,

Longtime Tiger enthusiast Jerry (and Marlene) Vanderpoole (ex-fireman
and Hearst Castle Docent, has a great red Tiger with 16" Panasport
wheels (check your offsets!) and his use of Yoko 205/45/ZR16 on the
front, and 225/45ZR16 on the rear.

Some excellent pictures on TigersUnited:

http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/vanderpool_j/default.asp

Last known e-mail: rv309@charter.net

Lots of other comments can be found on:

 http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-wheel8.asp

and use the search tool for the wheels of tires for more.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com