Tiger problem

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger problem
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 02:32:55 EDT
Mark,
       If your tach died, odds are you have a problem in the primary side of
the ignition system.  That usually means wiring connectors have corroded (at
least here in rainy/wet Seattle) followed by the coil being (possibly)
intermittent and then look at the rest of the components INCLUDING the ignition
switch.  It's quite possible the 40+ year old contact inside the ignition
switch has
given up the ghost ... damned lousy Lucas electric's...

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle

PS For those that do not know me or my humor personally, the stab at Lucas
was meant to be ironic: in my opinion they made damned good stuff in the 1950's
and 1960's (far better than Ford/Autolite) ... BUT they manufactured junk, in
later years - thus their reputation.

 See
what's free at http://www.aol.com.