RE: Tiger stuck at work -- electrical short?

To: "'Steinman, Bill'" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger stuck at work -- electrical short?
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:26:57 -0400
Bill, I would start with the simple stuff first.  See if the computer guy
has any electrical contact cleaner.  Spray it on the solenoid that is under
the brake booster.  IF this helps, you know that the cable ends need to be
cleaned up and put back on the studs but you should get home OK. Be careful
not to energize the solenoid until the cleaner is evaporated.  I have been
in your shoes and this worked. Fortunately the flame I caused was not very
hot or long lasting. Robin Young