Re: The car that was driving me crazy

To: wseay@earthlink.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The car that was driving me crazy
From: "Bernardino Carlo M.D. Roberto" <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:03:13 -0400
One word of advice, make sure to check the outlets after they clean
and reseal the tank and cross pipe. I had similar problems as you
describe. I pulled the tanks and cross pipe and had a local radiator
shop strip and dip the tanks and they looked beautiful. I then
installed the tanks and all and suddenly no fuel pressure at all. I
was befuddled. I then had everything taken apart and low and behold,
the cross pipe outlet was sealed closed by the sealant. Once that was
reopened - not problems.

Rob in New Haven
'66 Mk1A Tiger