Re: Upper/Lower Ball joint boots

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Bruce" <brichards@fineeyes.com>
Subject: Re: Upper/Lower Ball joint boots
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:51:50 -0700
Bruce,

  When you find out please post back to the list. When I purchased new ball
joints from one of the promenent Tiger parts vendors they litterally
deteriorated before my eyes. In about 6 months time the rubber (that looked
great new) split apart and crumbled just sitting on the unmoved car, devoid
of sunlight and at least 60 miles fron downtown L.A. smog.
   While I can't blame just that on my not doing anything to my Tiger for 2
years, it was the last straw to put my project on "hold." Note, that the
uppers went real fast. I haven't checked the lowers lately.

Tom Witt