[Tigers] Headlight doors/trim rings-Mk 1

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Headlight doors/trim rings-Mk 1
From: Peter MacDonald <macdonald49@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:29:55 -0700
Due to a recent accident in which I was hit in the LF fender/wheel by
an Acura going past me at Warp speed(actually 2x or so the 60KM/h
limit), I need 2 headlight trim rings for my Mk 1. They were both
about 50 feet down the road and are scheduled to be repaired, but I
thought that something unscathed might work out better.

All leads appreciated. NLA from Rick at SS.

Thanks,
Peter