Re: [Tigers] Value Debate / quandary

To: <gswaybright@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Value Debate / quandary
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:44:25 -0400
Well said.  And three cheers for originality.  My Tiger was mostly stock when I
bought her, save for an edelbrock carb in place of the holley, the oil filter
moved to under the left wheel well (I assume that's not original, right?),
missing the side trim, outrageously loud three-inch flow-through exhaust,
after-market (but natty and period correct) Cosmic wheels, no bumper
over-riders, horrible carpet, and a modern fuel pump.  Well, Max is now clad
with LAT-70s, has side trim and over-riders, and half the carpet kit is in.
An SU pump is in the box ready for install.  I'm keeping the Edelbrok carb and
just love the sound of that exhaust too much to change it.

I always wanted a Tiger, and never seriously considered one because I assumed
the prices were beyond reach.  I was delighted to find that I could afford one,
and it is such a joy!