Re: [Tigers] Value Debate / quandary

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Value Debate / quandary
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
Obviously we all love our Tigers and I have not come across any Tiger
owner whose intention is to keep the car stashed away to preserve the
future value (though I have precious little time to use my car as I'd
like to). The only reason the value issue pops up, is that we Tiger
owners simply can't understand why so many other "car guys" don't want
Tigers every bit as much (which would correspindingly drive values
through the roof), so we theorize about what in the world is it, that
those other folks just don't get about our fine little cars.

If you want to talk about some really under appreciated (and
undervalued) cars, take a look at our car's factory siblings, the
Jensen Interceptor and Jensen Healey. I still have my Interceptor, but
had to sell the JH (and my Alpine project car) when we recently moved.

:(

Stephen Waybright