Re: [Tigers] Stock or Modified

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stock or Modified
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:14:41 -0700
> personally, while i appreciate people keeping originality alive, i'd
> be far happier to live with a modified car myself.

Here! Here!  Couldn't agree with you more.
Years ago we owned 2 Tigers... a modified Mk I and a nicely restored MK II.
Eventually sold the Mk II, even though it was the nicer of the 2 cars,
because the modified car was just too much more fun to drive.
The stock Tiger was nice to look at but when it came to grabbing gears and
turning tires there was no comparison.

Bob H

T-GRRR  B9470168
322 ci of Weber-carbureted, roller-cammed,
nitrous-injected, stroked Boss-block Ford
on an adjustable coil-over, tubular A-arm,
custom suspension.
Not a ride for the faint-of-heart.