[Tigers] Chrysler engine myth

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Chrysler engine myth
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:11:49 -0500
I think you are right Dave.  First are the dreamers, second are the artists
making drawings and third are the engineers telling them it can't be done
however all three are needed to eventually get something done. -- Bill --

I think the myth can be traced back to Mike Taylor's  "Making of the  Tiger'
One of the last chapters covers 'Tigers to be'.  Interesting drawings  on
what the Tiger would become.  Including the Chrysler V8  These  cars
were just drawings.

Dave