[Tigers] Tigers] Chrysler engine myth

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers] Chrysler engine myth
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:37:49 -0500
Here is a link if anyone has the time that tells about Chryslers connection
with Rootes and selling cars in England and Australia.  I wonder if the car
you are talking about was right hand drive. -- Bill --

http://www.rootes-chrysler.co.uk/aussie-chry.html

I seem to remember that at SUNI 2 in Wisconsin, there was supposedly a mid
'60's Rootes sedan, the exact ID I don't remember, that had a Chrysler V8 in
it.  There was some story about it being a factory prototype of a project
that never happened.  Anybody have a better memory?

Stu